Last week-end I've tried the Fujifilm X100S mirror-less digital camera.
Well, briefly the following are my first thoughts (along with some pictures):
- metal body is fantastic, feels solid and controls are a pleasure to use
- design is great
- display is ok, but having a higher resolution would have been better
- autofocus is fast, yes, fast and precise!
- lens is wonderful, high quality
- viewfinder is great
- image quality is superbe under all the conditions I've tested. Superb!
- colors rendition is, again, superb and accurate.
- high ISO performance...well, very, very good